IBEW Local 743 TRAINING
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN IBEW 743 JATC APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM.
Applications are being accepted: November 10, 2020 through February 19, 2021 (aptitude tests will not be held until the end of January 2021 so please don’t worry if you have not received a letter with a test date) subject to change due to COVID-19.
THERE ARE THREE (3) WAYS TO APPLY:
Please note: You must provide this office with an official transcript (high school, college, GED) indicating a passing grade in algebra, if transcript is not received your application will be archived and not processed.
- Click on Apply Now, read the pre-requisites for applying and at the bottom of the page click on Download Application to Complete and Submit Online. Upon completion hit submit button; this will automatically send your application to the Apprentice Office and you will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt email. (Online Submission will be available November 10, 2020)
- Click on Apply Now, read the pre-requisites for applying and at the bottom on the page click on Download Application to Print and Complete by Hand. Upon completion please return your application to the Apprentice Office, 20 Morgan Drive, Reading, PA 19608, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the physical location in the “Applications Drop-Box”. The drop-box is located in the vestibule inside the first door of our main entrance.
- Pick up an application at our physical location, applications packets are located in the vestibule inside the first door of our main entrance. The application is lengthy please feel free to take it with you and return upon completion.
- ***Please check the jurisdictional map on the website before applying. You must live in Local 743’s jurisdiction to be potentially selected as an apprentice in the Reading Joint Apprenticeship Program.
- You must provide this office with an official transcript (high school, college, GED) indicating a passing grade in algebra, if transcript is not received your application will be archived and not processed.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook, the number of construction and extraction occupations is expected to grow 11 percent before 2026. The time to join IBEW 743…
IBEW Local 743 Electricians employed by Pagoda Electrical are currently constructing a 70,000 square feet state of the art cancer center adjoined to the current Lancaster General Hospital campus at…
Recently, a new style of thermal collector was built and installed at Penn State Berks. The first of its kind in our area, this thermal collector was wired by IBEW…