Below you will find resources for both Apprentices and Journeymen. These pdf’s will help you whether you’re looking up information on a current or future class or a form you need to fill out. Please use these resources as IBEW 743/NECA Electrical Training Alliance works to ensure their members are equipped with the tools they need.
- www.ibew.org – The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- www.necanet.org – The National Electrical Contractors Association
- https://electricaltrainingalliance.org – The Electrical Training Alliance
- www.rewkhrs.com – Monthly work hours submission
- https://blendedlearning.njatc.org/login/index.php — Course log-in
- Monthly Work Reports
- Inclement weather/class status